Sunday, August 29, 2010

No title for this one

Since the surgery/ activation I've noticed I'm a lot more sensitive when it comes to deaf jokes- when I had hearing aids it took me until sophomore/jr year of College to become ok with the jokes- which are funny I do have to admit. so NOW that my hearing in my left ear is completely gone- it's difficult to accept it. I miss out on A LOT more than I did in the past, which is unfortunate as I am such a social person. People have been good to me and very understanding but I can understand their frustrations in having to repeat themselves more than one time.

So there you have it, I'm a lot more sensitive nowadays- a lot more frustrated and moody....

but ALL in ALL I remain optimistic :) This was a good move and I do not regret surgery for a minute!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there sweetie! especially on your first day of work. everyone is pulling for you and you are amazing and beautiful... forever and ever. =)

    ReplyDelete