Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Post Surgery!

Hey all,

sorry I didn't write any sooner, my computer has this new "thing" it likes to die and be REALLY slow... so I don't like to use it.

Surgery went well, took longer than expected but went very well, I did stay over at the hospital and hardly slept- it's annoying, they make you wear these leg things that puff up to help your circulation, but I'm glad I stayed for the anti nausea meds and such. Recovery is going slow, well I feel better so I guess it's not too slow. Other than a brief trip to the local ER for anti nausea meds and fluids on Friday night/ early Saturday morning I've been lucky, little to no dizziness or ringing in my ears- today I feel headache-y and my ear hurts. I'm able to get up and down the stairs on my own and eat! My appetite is pretty small now and I've lost up to 8 or so pounds but I'm sure I"m gaining that back too so thats GREAT!

So far I've watched 2 seasons of the Big Bang Theory (AWESOME show) and I'm almost through the 3rd season of the Office.

Nap time before bed time!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea! Glad to hear that you are home and working on the recovery part of the surgery! We miss you already at RCA! Make sure to come back and visit! Thanks for sharing this site! :)
    Amanda Lacek

    ReplyDelete