Thursday, September 9, 2010

New sounds!

Hello all,

it's been awhile! Hope September has been treating you well with the start to the school year and cooler weather! I have had many ups and downs and twists and turns over the last couple of weeks, my job has started (I teach) and that has helped me learn more sounds! here is a list of some "new" sounds I now have
-crickets (I thought they only made noise at night while sitting around a campfire NOT during the daylight!)
-Ticking of a clock (A "soft tick" as a friend described"
-me typing a text message on my cell phone
-a timer alarm clock
-Jingle of my dogs tags

I haven't heard much of speech sounds yet, but I'm sure that's to come!

My next "mapping" is on the 17th! So I'll get even more "power" to my CI!

No comments:

Post a Comment